1/20/2011

imagine 50 cents' "in da club" playing in the background of this post

It's my birthday. (We gonna party, like its ya birthday... we gonna sip Bacardi, like its ya birthday...) Ok. That's enough of that. (NOTE: Folks with delicate sensitivities DO NOT Google that song. Just want to warn you.)

MM has been blessing my socks off today, celebrating my birthday. Kisses and snuggles and a bunch of big smilie, "I'm so glad you are alive! Happy Birthday!" declarations. At lunchtime, instead of Bacardi, he showed up with four dozen birthday roses. (!) Beautiful. The spray is 18 inches in diameter.


I am so thankful for this wonderful husband of mine. Oh, he does my heart good.

2 comments:

  1. DAANGGG GGUURRRLLL!!!! Four dozen! Go Tyson! He is not the only one who is glad you were born! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. He's not exactly subtle. :)

    Love you guys too. So glad to have you as Friends-in-laws -- or whatever it is when you inherit new friends from your spouse.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?