10/14/2010

things that are making me happy today

1. Catalog Living - oh how this blog makes me laugh. Such a simple idea, and so funny.

2. My pencils. I am purging my extensive collection of office supplies and only keeping the stuff that makes me super happy. I have a fun batch of pencils - bright colors, fun designs, momentos of various events ("Vote for a Float," "Women's Retreat"), and the remnants of 2 bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils given to me with love.

3. My new notebook. Oh, the shoes! So cute. And chick. It makes me smile every time I open it to check my calendar, write another task on my giant task list, or jot down meeting notes.

4. Our home office. We moved the desks around, got a ginormous Billy Bookcase, and have started to sort, file, organize, and settle in. We still have a lot of work to do, but it is nice to know where my colored pencils and glue sticks are.

5. Working next to MM all day. Its just so much cheerfuller with him around. :) He whistles and sings and laughs at stuff all day long. One time he burst out with, "oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Macarena!" For no reason. Just felt like saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?